Thursday, January 26, 2012

Antioch AME Church Engagement--1/29/2011

This is Minister Sawyer here. I just wanted to let you know that I will be speaking at Antioch African Methodist Episcopal Church (AME) in Stone Mountain, Georgia at 11AM on Sunday, January 29, 2012 (5th Sunday). I truly enjoyed the fellowship with the church family during my previous visit and I am certainly looking forward to fellowshipping with Pastor Wicker and the entire Antioch AME Church Family on the 19th as we lift up the mighty name of Jesus together. This is my first preaching engagement of the year 2012 and so I encourage each and every one of you to spread the word, invite a friend, come out and praise the Lord, be blessed and hear and manifest what thus saith the Lord.

Hope to see you there!

                                                                                     In Christ,
                                                                                     Minister Jared Sawyer, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment